We thank the customers and manufacturers who have helped us develop quality training kits. Their suggestions have contributed to making the products relevant, useful, and practical.
All of the help we have received has been volunteered. People have volunteered their time for many reasons, including:
- manufacturers-they recognize that practical training can reduce the number of customer callbacks and provides them with an opportunity to have specific issues addressed in the kits
- long-term customers-because of the positive relationship we have developed with them over the years
- end user companies-because this is a cost-effective way for them to purchase training kits that address their business needs. During the development of the kits, they identify specific job issues that they want addressed.
- specialists-because they like to share their expertise
- associates-because of the personal relationships they have developed with our staff
Thanks for all of your help. It is greatly appreciated.
Gordon D. Shand
P.S. If you are interested in reviewing drafts of kits or contributing to the design of kits, please contact us.