Legal Notices and Disclaimers
Copyright Notice: This web site, and all contents thereof, ©1996 and 2015 by HDC Human Development Consultants Ltd., all rights reserved.
Trademarks: "HDC", the HDC Logo and graphics, "HDC Human Development Consultants", and "Human Development Consultants", LO-PEMEO®, SafeThink®, and the SafeThink® logo and graphics are Trademarks, the property of HDC Human Development Consultants Ltd., all rights reserved.
- Users of this web site acknowledge and agree that this web site may be used only for lawful purposes by persons seeking information. Users agree to restrict their use to such lawful purposes. By using this site, and in consideration of being allowed to do so, Users enter into a contract with HDC, the terms of which are as set out herein.
- HDC does not warrant that this web site will operate error-free or that it and its server or servers are or will be free of computer viruses, Trojan Horses, or other harmful content, devices, or programs. This web site and its content and material are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, HDC disclaims any and all conditions and warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to this web site. HDC makes no warranty or representation of non-infringement. HDC further makes no warranties or representations concerning the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of all content posted on or accessed by or through this web site. In no event will HDC be responsible for the content of any web site accessed through a link from or to this web site.
- In no event shall the content of this web site constitute an offer but shall in all cases be construed as an invitation to treat made only in the Province of Alberta, Canada. Users may offer to obtain products and services from HDC and such offers may be accepted by HDC in its sole discretion. Any invitation to treat shall be void where prohibited by law. By making an offer to HDC, Users warrant that such offer and any contract resulting from acceptance thereof by HDC will not be in conflict with the laws of the jurisdiction of User and will be a contract made in the Province of Alberta.
- HDC grants to you as User a non-exclusive, limited, and revocable license to download, view, and experience the content of this web site to and via your computer for your own personal and non-commercial use. Content in this license agreement includes images, text, logos, graphics, information, software, computer code and applications, animations, video, and any and all types of multimedia. You do not own the content. All right, title, and interest, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark, in and to this web site and all content accessed or presented by it, shall remain with and be the exclusive property of HDC or its licensors or other owners of such content.
- In the event that you register as a user of this web site, or choose to download for evaluation purposes one or more Free Self-Instructional Training Modules or Sample Training Kits, or choose to purchase and download one or more of our Training Kits, you will be asked to provide personal information which will be governed by our Security/Privacy Statement.
- You may not assign this license agreement. It is and shall remain personal to you.
- This license and contract shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada and the laws of Canada in effect in the said Province at the time. You agree that any and all disputes will be adjudicated only by the Court of Queen's Bench, or its successor, in the Province of Alberta. You expressly submit to and attorn to the jurisdiction of said Court, and you undertake and agree to bring no complaint and file no action in any other Court whatsoever.